* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* In the event oftied bids between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the tie will go to the floor bidder.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes will be collected.
Online Bidder Payments
*Absentee and phone bids are accepted for bidders who pre-register and provide payment information.
*Online bidders will be invoiced the week after the auction. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoicing, after which time an unpaid item dispute will be opened. Items will no longer be available 2 weeks after a dispute is opened.
*Your invoice will include a link for you to make your own secure payment with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
*Personal checks are accepted -- shipping wll be held until the check clears.
*Due to rampant credit card fraud, all international transactions over $500 must be completed via bank wire transfer. For any large invoices, shipping may be held for additional credit card validation.
*Where possible, we provide in-house packing and shipping via UPS and USPS that is done with excellence and is competitively priced. We do not make a profit on shipping. Your invoice will include shipping unless otherwise noted, and you are also welcome to contact local third-party shippers or make your own arrangements for pickup or shipping.
*The cost of packing some items and shipping via UPS or USPS may be significant due to labor, materials and dimensional weight -- where these item are noted, you may want to contact us for a quote prior to bidding to avoid surprises.
* Some items are noted which must be shipped via freight or cargo services -- we will provide you with a list of vendors to make your own arrangements. Each item left at the gallery 21 days after auction day will be subject to a $5 per day storage fee. Items may be re-sold to pay for unpaid storage fees.