* All items sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* In the event of tie bids between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the tie will go to the floor bidder.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes will be collected.
*Absentee and phone bids are accepted for bidders who pre-register and provide payment information.
*Online bidders will be invoiced the week after the auction. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoicing, after which time an unpaid item dispute will be opened. Items will no longer be available 2 weeks after a dispute is opened.
*Your invoice will include a link for you to make your own secure payment with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
*Personal checks are accepted — shipping will be held until the check clears.
*All international transactions over $500 must be completed via bank wire transfer. Invoices over $5,000 for USA buyers must be paid via cashiers check or bank wire transfer.
For any large invoices, shipping may be held for additional credit card validation.
*If partial payment (deposit/layaway) arrangements are made, additional time may be allowable on a case-by-case basis. In any case, however, items not paid for in full (including buyer premium, taxes and shipping, if applicable) within 30 days of auction’s close will be considered abandoned. Any deposits collected will be forfeit.
*Where possible, we provide in-house packing and shipping via UPS and USPS that is done with excellence and is competitively priced. We do not make a profit on shipping. Your invoice will include shipping unless otherwise noted, and you are also welcome to contact local third-party shippers or make your own arrangements for pickup or shipping.
*The cost of packing some items and shipping via UPS or USPS may be significant due to labor, materials and dimensional weight — where these items are noted, you may want to contact us for a quote prior to bidding to avoid surprises.
* Some items are noted which must be shipped via freight or cargo services — we will provide you with a list of vendors to make your own arrangements.
*Each item paid for, but left at the gallery, 21 days after auction day will be subject to a storage fee amounting to $5/day per item or 2% of the hammer price, whichever is greater. After 60 days, the item(s) may be sold on behalf of the buyer at 50% commission, at the discretion of Blackwell Auctions.