Exceptional Estates Auction
Saturday, May 9th, 2020
Online sale begins 12PM EDT – no in-house bidding due to state guidelines. Bid with us online, or by completing the absentee/phone bid form.
We will be open for in-house preview 10-4 on Thursday, May 7 and 10-6 on Friday, May 8, following CDC recommended social distancing guidelines.
350+ lots of fine art, Asian antiques, coins, sports items, firearms and collectible items.
This month’s highlights include:
– Fine Art including Anne Packard, Jay Connaway, Antoine Blanchard, Salvador Dali, Carroll Cloar, Josip Generalic, Ignacio Gil and others
– A collection of Victorian jewelry and contemporary fine jewelry, as well as an Art Deco platinum Patek Philippe wristwatch
– U.S. coins, including 90% silver, as well as graded ancient Roman coins
– Rare Chesterfield cigarettes baseball poster, bats signed by Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Edd Roush, Roger Maris, and other HOF players
– Chinese and Asian art and antiques, including old tapestries, carved ivory, jade items
– Art Deco sculpture
– A selection of modern and antique firearms, including Colt, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, Browning, Ithaca, Remington, Ruger, Mauser, Beretta, and more