Exceptional Estates Auction
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
Online sale begins 12PM EDT – no in-house bidding. Stay safe – stay home and bid online with us or using this absentee/phone bid form. Hi-Bid, phone and absentee buyers pay the lowest in-house buyer premium of 15%.
We will be open for in-house preview 10-5 on Thursday, July 9th and 10-5 on Friday, July 10th, following social distancing guidelines.
Fine art, jewelry, Asian antiques, coins, and collectible items.
This month’s highlights include:
– Paintings, prints and sketches from listed artists
– Antique and vintage toys, including cast iron and tin litho, pressed steel, battery op
– Fine jewelry, a great selection, including rings and bracelets, necklaces etc.
— Native American jewelry
— Antique pocket watches
– Asian antiques, including carvings, scrolls, metalware etc.
– Vintage sealed whiskey bottles
— American and European silver items
— Designer vintage bags from Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Gucci
– U.S. coins, including 90% silver
– Samurai swords and knives, including a 15th century blade