Get a FREE auction value estimate by clicking below or if you’d rather talk to us about your consignment, you can always give us a call at 727.546.0200.
Read below for more information about the process of consigning items to Blackwell Auctions.
What our Clients have to say:
“Blackwell Auctions is a gemstone find for collectors seeking to sell. With over 50 years as a collector of art and antiques, especially Florida art and pottery, I’m familiar with the ups and downs of auctions and auction houses. Blackwell, along with Edwin Bailey and company, represent the very best in professionalism in the auction business here in Florida. I highly recommend them.”
Alfred R. Frankel M.D. (Florida)
“I was recently faced with assisting my parents with the liquidation of their estate of over 48 years. Edwin was extremely compassionate and sensitive to our needs. His professionalism and knowledge resulted in the sale of items bringing what we felt were excellent market values. They are trustworthy, reliable and dependable. We could not have asked for a better experience.”
Julie Smith (Florida)
Consignment With Blackwell Auctions:
We offer realistic market value estimates totally free of charge or obligation. Our commissions are competitive, and we don’t add fees for photography or storage or any of those other charges that make a seemingly low commission rate actually quite high. And we’ll work to ensure your items get maximum exposure so they can bring maximum prices.
Sometimes our clients are under time constraints or would simply prefer that we purchase their property outright. This is also an option we will discuss with you, depending on your circumstances.
If you are interested in finding out more about consigning or selling to Blackwell Auctions, please contact us at 727.546.0200 or email us. It would be most helpful if you sent images of the item(s) you’d like for us to look at.
Some of the items we take on consignment (or buy outright, depending on what works for you) include:
- Fine Art – Paintings, bronze sculptures, prints, photographs, old posters
- Gold and silver – If you have precious metals, we will help you realize the highest prices for it, period
- Jewelry – Fine gold and silver jewelry, diamonds, watches, and costume jewelry
- Coins – U.S. and world coins, gold and silver, rare coins, bullion
- Silver – Sterling silver flatware and serving pieces, some finer silverplate
- Pottery and Glass – Fine pottery, art glass, and other decorative items, Asian, European and American
- Collectibles – Old sports cards, stamps, militaria, old knives, lamps, golf clubs, books, fishing lures, figurines and more. Almost any kind of collection.
- Musical instruments – Guitars, brass instruments, violins, trumpets, any stringed instrument or woodwind … darn near anything but pianos or organs (but we’ll even help you figure out what to do with those)
- Firearms – Old and new firearms. We hold an FFL (Federal Firearms License) and will ensure that your guns are transferred to new owners safely and legally.
- Just about anything else – Cars, boats, RVs, motorcycles, houses … we’ve dealt with them all, and we’ll help you through the process of liquidating a single item, a collection or an entire estate.